We strongly recommend that all of our visitors read this article before inquiring about isolated cannabidiol.  CBD isolate vs. Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid Oil

Pure CBD Isolate is a crystallized powder with cannabidiol concentrations of over 99%. Never synthetic, and never fortified, naturally high CBD oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material all the way down to a single molecule of pure CBD crystalline isolate. Once in the crystallized form, the CBD crystals are into a pure CBD powder so that it may be used effectively and evenly distributed within product formulations.

Active Ingredients:
Cannabidiol Isolate.

Attributes
99% or Higher Purity
Zero-THC
Oil Soluble
No Residual Solvents
No Heavy Metals
No Taste
No Flavor
True Single Molecule

What is CBD Isolate Used For?

Most people use isolate for two reasons;

  1. It’s great for formulating products.
  2. It’s supposed to have 0% THC.

Highly sought after because it’s easy to formulate with. Pure isolated cannabidiol should have no smell, no taste, and  0% THC. Isolate means isolated, only one compound, and it should be 99.9% pure. However, there is a great amount of isolate on the market that has THC. Ensuring that your isolate has 0% THC is critical, to avoid repercussions.  CBD isolate that is 95%-97% could be very dirty, and it must be tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents.

What Makes Our Isolate Unique?

We set the industry standard for CBD isolate, because it has 0% THC, no detectable residual solvents, and 0% pesticides, because we don’t use them on our farms. It has no taste, no smell, and it is pure white.

“Terp-solate”

Just because isolate isn’t white, doesn’t necessarily mean it is dirty. Terpenes can give isolate an off-white color, which some people call “terp-solate” or “shatter.” People generally enjoy consuming terpene infused isolate more than pure isolate, because of the taste and smell that terpenes bring to the table.

Formulations

CBD isolate is oil soluble, it is NOT water soluble. Many people think isolate is water soluble, however this isn’t the case. Because cannabinoids are solubilized in the fat, very lipid based oils are the best carriers of CBD. Potential formulas include CBD with olive oil, grape seed oil, hemp seed oil, avocado oil, and coconut oil. Edibles and vape liquids are also commonly created from isolated cannabidiol.

Alternatives

What most people don’t know, is that 0% thc full spectrum oil is a more effective ingredient than CBD isolate because in the presence of other plant constituents, the dose response of full spectrum oil is more potent. To find the scientific references, please scroll to the top of the page and click the “CBD Isolate vs. Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid Oil” link.

Folium Biosciences Contact Information

Get in touch with us!